WORK FOR US
We are always looking for inspiring and passionate people to teach or support our Succeed 11-Plus preparation and revision courses to children of primary school age in various London areas.
11-Plus Tutor – Maths
11-Plus Tutor – English
We are looking for tutors to deliver group courses in 11-plus preparation and revision to primary school-aged children in a variety of London locations. You will either be a Maths or an English tutor and successful applicants would deliver our set Succeed 11-plus programme. Full training and support will be given.
– You must have at least 1-3 years experience of teaching maths and/or English to children of primary school age in group settings either in a supportive or a coaching role.
– You will have a degree.
– English tutors will have a passion for English with a firm grasp of all areas of creative writing and comprehension.
– Maths tutors must be comfortable with all concepts up to and including Ks4.
– You will be passionate about working with children and helping them to succeed in their 11-Plus exams. You will have a friendly and approachable personality, excellent communication skills and a professional demeanour with children, their parents and our staff.
About the Role
– More details about the role will be available on application.
- Hours are variable and could cover weekday afternoons or weekend mornings or afternoons.
- The locations of our clubs available on application.
- Please note that you must either currently have, or be prepared to undergo, an enhanced DBS check with a check of the barred lists.
All applicants should send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com