Succeed’s 11-plus mock exams have been written by professional tutors, writers and academics with an in-depth knowledge of local schools’ admissions procedures and the 11-plus entrance examinations that your child will sit.
Most children will sit entrance exams for more than one selective, grammar or independent school. Succeed’s 11-plus mock exams cater for the variety of papers your child will sit.
Please see below for 11-plus exam options. You must choose TWO options/papers for each exam date. You cannot choose one option. For example you may wish to choose GL maths and GL English for one date and then for the next date Standard Format Maths and Standard Format English. The combination is your choice.
If your child sits more than one mock date the papers will be different. We will ensure that they do not sit the same paper twice. We recommend booking more than one date so that you can chart your child’s progress.
Sunday 17th May THIS MOCK WILL RUN ONLINE
Sunday 21st June THIS MOCK WILL RUN ONLINE
Sunday 19th July THIS MOCK WILL RUN ONLINE
HOW THE ONLINE MOCKS OPERATE
- The mock papers will be sent to you in advance by post (you will give the papers to your child at the mock sitting).
- The mock will be invigilated and run online using ZOOM. Clear log-in instructions and details will be sent to you at least 24 hours before the mock.
- The mock will be invigilated and run online.
- You will be given a stamped addressed envelope to return the mock to us by post (we recommend that you keep a copy – photocopy/photograph of the papers).
- The mocks will be marked and rankings and feedback will be emailed and posted back to you within 7 days of receipt.
Fee: £70.00 per mock.
Location: Online via Zoom
Log on time: 9.50am (for a 10.00am sharp start)
Log off time: 12.30pm