When you book a mock with Achieve Mocks you agree to the following terms:
- All bookings must be made using our Booking Form and paid for within twenty-four hours.
Cancelling your Booking:
- Cancellations are possible up to 7 days before your mock exam date. Please not that at cancellation fee of £25 for each mock exam session cancelled will be deducted from the refund.
Amending your Booking:
- You can request to change to an alternative session up to 5 days prior to your mock exam date, subject to availability. An administration charge of £10 for each amended date will be payable. If there are no spaces available on alternative sessions then we regret that we can only accept a cancellation if it is at least 7 days before your mock exam date.
- You may not transfer or resell your booking.
- Student names can be changed once a booking has been made, however an administration fee of £10.00 is applicable.
- We cannot admit any child into the exam hall more than 10 minutes after the scheduled exam start time. There are no exceptions to this rule. No refund will be given.
Your booking asks for you to provide an emergency contact number for your child. Please ensure that the number you provide is correct and is for the person who will be dropping off/collecting your child at the venue.
Your Feedback Report will only be sent to the email address you supplied on your Booking Form. Please ensure that the email address you provide is correct.
Health And Safety
- All medical conditions that we need to be made aware of must be included on the Booking Form so that we can assess whether we can accommodate your child.
- If your child carries an auto-injector e.g. EpiPen, asthma pump or needs any other medication they must bring it with them or they will not be permitted to take the exam and no refunds will be given.
- Whole copies of our papers are not released to parents or students. The feedback report will include questions that your child skipped or got wrong and the answers to these questions only.
- Exam papers are destroyed within 14 days of each sitting. If you would like to request a remark please ensure that you do so within 14 days of the exam date. This will incur a charge of £15.00.